This audio was created using Microsoft Azure Speech Services.
The last two years have been overwhelming for governments across the globe. The pandemic has led to massive deaths, unemployment, and financial loss. However, it has also given people time to pause their fast-paced life and reflect on issues that have been looming over humanity for decades now.
Even today, people have a very theoretical approach towards topics like global warming and climate change. Researchers and environmental scientists from all over the world have been sending out warnings about the detrimental impacts and consequences of climate change  for years. Still, it is something that is considered only in intellectual debates and academic discussions.
The breakout of covid-19 has made everyone realize how unpredictable human life is, forcing people to finally take small but actionable steps to improve the overall health of our planet. This article aims to discuss a novel, yet innovative field called carbon neutral consulting which has recently emerged at the forefront to help companies achieve carbon neutrality by deploying suitable decarbonizing techniques and procedures.
Carbon Neutral Consulting: Definition, Process, and Advantages
Let us start by throwing some light on the most fundamental questions—what is carbon neutral consulting? In understandable terms, carbon neutral consulting can be referred to as a service employed by different industries, companies, and organizations in order to lower their carbon footprint or carbon emissions. But how does carbon neutral consulting help achieve that?
Usually, every carbon neutral consulting firm helps different companies analyze and understand their carbon emissions. Next, they collect all the available data to mutually design a proficient carbon offsetting plan.
This will ensure that companies can effectively secure a carbon neutrality certification which will eventually increase the brand value of the organization within the market. Below, let’s take a look at some of the many benefits of joining hands with a renowned and reliable carbon neutral consulting firm:
- Most industries and organizations want to bring about a change in their operational structure by embracing green strategies. However, they are unable to take the right steps due to a lack of knowledge and awareness. By leveraging carbon neutral consulting, companies will get in touch will all the decarbonization options they can avail within their budget.
- One of the best features of a carbon neutral consulting firm is that their expert professionals will give you a plethora of options, yet the decision to implement those solutions is up to the company. In other words, carbon neutral consultancy gives you enough space and flexibility to carry out decisions according to the need and convenience of the company.
- As mentioned above, joining hands with a reputable and prestigious carbon neutral consultancy will also enhance the brand value of the company. Fortunately, our consumer-centric society is inclining towards goods and products that are produced in an organic and sustainable  Therefore, the company will not only meet customer requirements but will also have an edge over its competitors for being thoughtful, far-sighted, and a futuristic organization.
- The expert professionals within a carbon neutral consultancy will get the company owners in touch with all the ways through which they can save energy in their daily functions and operations. Deployment of renewable energy sources like hydropower, solar panels, and windmills will bring down a significant amount of power bills while increasing financial profits.
The Role of Carbon Neutral Consultancy in Achieving a Net-Zero Future
Lately, on social media, online blogs, newspapers, and magazines, we have heard about the term ‘net-zero’. So, what do we mean by a net-zero future, and why is it slowly becoming an end-goal for several leading countries? In short, net-zero refers to the environmental balance between the amount of GHG that is emitted and the amount that has been removed from the atmosphere.
A country will achieve net zero if the amount of carbon that is removed is more than the amount we add. This can be achieved only if people from different sectors of society come together and agree to follow some basic rules and principles in regard to the environment.
If companies choose to collaborate with proficient carbon neutral consulting, they can contribute to low-carbon development by following cost-efficient and systematic decarbonization strategies. Most carbon neutral consultancy extend the following services:
- Precise calculation of carbon footprint
- Energy solutions for circular economy
- Procurement of renewable/green energy
- Property and energy portfolio management
- Offering innovative energy and environmental strategies
Step Forward with Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, with consistent efforts and hard work, we have built a name for ourselves within the market for being a visionary and futuristic organization. All our electrical solutions, products are services effectively contribute to a climate positive world.
Along with building top-notch electrical instruments and equipment, we also invest in the development of high-performance solutions that are designed to deliver lasting and immediate decarbonization, falling in line with our carbon pledges.
The operating structure of our organization takes special care in maintaining inclusion, social responsibility, diversity, sustainability, and innovation. Over the years, we have won a number of awards and accolades that are a testament to diligence, work ethic, and determination.
We have won four CES 2022 Innovation Awards for sustainability and smart home leadership, the Outstanding Contribution to Sustainability and Efficiency award in 2021, and more recognitions that have encouraged us to do better every step of the way. To know more about green and sustainability initiatives, explore our website today.