Next up on Season 2 of our ‘Own your Career, Own your Future’ podcast, is an interesting and exciting topic – starting and growing your career in tech and the digital space!
We all have seen how technology has transformed the world, and how it’s influenced modern career paths. The industry is moving on an upward trajectory with no signs of slowing down. From coding and software development to data analysis, testing, project management and more, there’s a multitude of different digital roles and functions to suit all kinds of skillsets.
Given the constantly evolving nature of technology, one has an unlimited potential for learning. From cloud computing to artificial intelligence and machine learning, a digital career provides the opportunity to work on diverse projects and the chance to learn new skills. And as technology advances, the demand for tech talent will continue to grow which means a continued availability of jobs. So, no matter if you’re from a scientific background or a creative one, you’re in the right place to learn more.
We will dive into the following key topics:
- Thriving in a non-traditional industry for a digital talents
- Finding purpose at Schneider Electric in your digital career
- How we help to build and co-create talented employees’ careers
- How digital talents can progress and find their niche in a company like Schneider
- The new naming and job progression in place to help with employees’ career journeys
Meet our guest
Clayton Mohamed, Vice President Human Resources, Schneider Digital
Clayton is an experienced Human Resources VP with a demonstrated history of working in the electrical and energy management industry. Strong professional, skilled in Human Resources, Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, and Succession Planning.
Listen to the podcast now!
Like what you hear? Search and apply for jobs on our careers website!
Have you listened to our previous episodes?
- Exploring the Exciting World of Supply Chain Careers: Insights from Industry Experts
- Kickstart a Career in Artificial Intelligence
- Supply Chain Digital Transformation
- Accelerate your Career in Sustainability
- Are you ready to build a greener future?
- Shape your Future through Sustainability
- #GetReal with Services