Life @ Schneider Blog

Leading with Our People: Schneider Electric Named to Fortune “Best Workplaces” List

Written by Aamir Paul, US Country President.  He is a Technology Executive with global experience in sales, strategy and operations management. In his position he focuses on working with our customers to make their operations more efficient, safe, and sustainable.


I’m very excited to share that Fortune has named Schneider Electric among the 2019 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production in the United States. Schneider Electric is ONE of just TEN large and TEN small & medium companies to receive this honor nationwide.

Schneider Electric Named to Fortune “Best Workplaces” ListThis recognition is especially important to me because it’s driven by our employee feedback. In fact, 85 percent of the evaluation is based on what our employees say about their experiences of trust and reaching their full potential as part of our organization, no matter who they are or what they do. The remaining 15 percent of the rank is based on an assessment of all employees’ daily experiences of innovation, our Company’s values, and the effectiveness of our leaders.

While I’m very proud of this award, I am also not surprised. I have the honor of working with this inclusive and empowered team and I see their passion every day. We have established a culture based on our Core Values:

  • Customer First
  • Dare to Disrupt
  • Embrace Different
  • Learn Every Day
  • Act Like Owners

The Great Places to Work® study only reinforced that those Core Values matter.

As a Company, we have identified challenges and made great progress in important areas, including diversity, pay equity, and sustainability. We are also seeing the benefits in recruiting and retaining the best and brightest to work with us over the long term. This award is proof that Schneider Electric employees believe they’re part of something important, that they can make a difference and that they feel empowered to drive change.

I am honored and humbled that Fortune has recognized Schneider Electric as both a great workplace and as one that is creating positive change in the world. However, this recognition tells me something I already knew: Schneider Electric truly is a great place to work!

 


About the Author:

Aamir Paul is the US Country President of Schneider Electric.  He is a Technology Executive with global experience in sales, strategy and operations management. He joined the Schneider Electric team in 2013 and is focused on working with our customers to make their operations more efficient, safe, and sustainable. He enjoys working with and learning from diverse teams that are focused on a common mission. At Schneider Electric, that mission is about energy efficiency and sustainability.

 

 

 


Great People make Schneider Electric a Great Company.
Join Us where you have a meaningful purpose in an inclusive and empowering environment.

Search Schneider Electric jobs


Follow Schneider Electric Careers on Social Media

Schneider Electric Careers - TwitterSchneider Electric Careers Facebook   Schneider Electric Careers - SnapchatSchneider Electric - LinkedIn

 

 


No Responses

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)