If you want to energise your career, working at Schneider Electric could be the move you need. We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation in homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries. We have some far-reaching and incredible plans and we need the right people to achieve them.
We’re proud of our company, and the people that make it great. Our values reflect our commitment to and care for our employees and the planet. We believe there are many reasons to work at Schneider Electric but here are just a few that make us stand out from the crowd:
- We are recognised and awarded globally in areas of efficiency, sustainability, connectivity, reliability and safety
- 5% of everything we make is reinvested into research and development
- With offices in over 100 countries, there’s plenty of opportunity to work with different people across the world
- We have global and country-level policies to foster work-life balance
- LinkedIn names us, for the second year in a row, on its list of Top Companies which celebrates the most sought-after companies to work for
To learn more about our global career opportunities, click here.
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At Schneider Electric, experience a solid start to your career within a high-performance environment that puts a priority on learning and development, collaboration, and well-being. We invite you to help us co-create the future.
Follow Schneider Electric Careers on Social Media: