At Schneider Electric, we’re looking for innovative students who want to begin an amazing career with a bright future. To help you stand out from the crowd, we’ve put together some useful ‘dos and don’ts’ to get you noticed by our recruiters.
- Think of the person reading your application. You want to make sure we can find all the information quickly, so make sure each section is organised in a way that makes it easy for us to read
- Your research. The more you know about the company, the more targeted information the recruiter can give you to build on what you already know. Our YouTube channel is a great starting point to find out more about us
- Remember our values and principles. It’s important that every new candidate shares the same values and understands why they want to work at Schneider Electric
- Assume your cover letter (CV) can only take up one page. This is your first chance to tell us about yourself so if it’s relevant, don’t leave it out
- Be scared to include your interests and hobbies. We like to get to know our candidates and these can go at the end of the CV
- Forget to look at our social media channels. Keep an eye on our social channels a few weeks before your assessment day – you can almost certainly find useful tips and clues to help you prepare for your big day!
Remember to keep your CV concise and relevant to the role you’re applying for. For the full range of tips and more information about life at Schneider Electric and our early careers opportunities in the UK, click here.
To learn more about our global career opportunities, click here.
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At Schneider Electric, experience a solid start to your career within a high-performance environment that puts a priority on learning and development, collaboration, and well-being. We invite you to help us co-create the future.
Follow Schneider Electric Careers on Social Media: