You will have opportunities to:
- Attend private sessions and dynamic best-practice sharing sessions.
- Network with experts and your peers.
- Experience Initiate! a platform for startups, young talent, and those at the forefront of the smart energy revolution to share their latest ideas and inventions
- Visit our booth G80 to see our technology in action and learn from our industry experts.
- Join an estimated 12,000 people from over 100 countries to gain a well-rounded perspective of the international energy market.
For the first time, EUW is co-located with POWERGEN Europe, the annual flagship power generation show, so you will have the opportunity to gain even more valuable insight.
Our top 4 reasons to attend European Utility Week and visit our booth:
1. Discover our new green and digital medium-voltage technology powered by air, a key innovation in the industry:
We’re revolutionizing switchgear sustainability with innovative SF6-free switchgear technology, which uses only pure air for insulation and vacuum for breaking. It is a cost-effective, green alternative to the greenhouse gas sulfur hexafluoride (SF6), which has long been used in switchgear. You’ll discover our new MV switchgear powered by pure air and digital technologies. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore our new SF6-free products with a virtual reality experience.
Be part of the SF6-free revolution! Book your private session with our experts online or directly on the booth.
2. Discover solutions that span the electricity value chain and talk with industry experts:
Electricity companies are facing a huge transformation of the entire value chain that touches a wide variety of issues, including sustainability, decentralization, grid reliability, and digitization. At EUW, you’ll learn how we are tackling those issues with cutting-edge technology and services that simplify and support your business. Our experts will be on hand to guide you through our latest technology and innovations for electrical distribution.
3. Smart grid solution: Learn why DERMS is critical to managing distributed energy resources integration:
To manage the massive influx of renewable and distributed energy resources, electricity companies need to create a modern, reliable, and resilient grid that also has advanced grid management capabilities. Using a distributed energy resources management system (DERMS) solution like EcoStruxure DERMS, as part of an ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System) platform, gives better operational and management planning by providing global monitoring, control, and forecasting abilities. It allows you to detect potential problems and leverage optimization and control of DERs to maximize renewables penetration and better plan grid reinforcements. See a DERMS demo at our booth.
4. Gain insights into innovative power generation solutions:
On our booth, you will also discover innovative asset life cycle solutions that reduce the cost of projects, planning, and technical risks. Our strategic partner AVEVA is leading the way for improved monitoring and diagnostics using Machine Learning, a critical capability for the digital utility. In addition AVEVA’s Intelligent Information Management solution enables the digital twins creation and makes all relevant information available at the users fingertips.
Discover electricity companies’ challenges and how we resolve them
Electricity companies are facing a huge transformation of the entire value chain that touches a wide variety of issues, including sustainability, decentralization, grid reliability, and digitization. At EUW, you’ll learn how we are tackling those issues with cutting-edge technology and services that simplify and support your business.