Today’s complex network systems have become the foundation of business. A network’s reliability and performance are essential. With so many interrelated devices and applications running simultaneously, system event diagnosis can be a challenge. Real-time visibility can significantly reduce the reaction time to system events, thus maintaining continuous operations and, more importantly, revenue.
How can real-time network performance monitoring help? For one, our customers are seeing a reduction in operation costs. They are using less effort to manage their networks with application-based technology with built-in automation. This proactive approach to network management allows real-time visibility spanning the entire critical IT infrastructure.
Some of the features and benefits of network performance monitoring include:
- Monitoring the health of key Critical Assets
- Viewing current bandwidth usage and identifying bottlenecks
- Detecting network system trouble before it happens
- Increased security by monitoring for “rogue” devices that have been connected without authorization
- Monitoring resources to track metrics such as disk space, CPU load, storage space, offline/online state, and memory utilization
- System event alert management from anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Viewing all your key critical IT assets is a snap with built-in customizable dashboards. You’ll also find the reporting tool handy for documentation. The benefits include:
- Real-time dashboards for quickly viewing your network’s overall state
- Storage of time-based data from millions of elements
- Establishing a performance baseline
- Identification of all of your IT network inventory devices
- Pre- and post-deployment performance monitoring metrics
- Trending metrics provides data to project future growth
In summary, protecting your IT infrastructure can be easy and cost-effective with a comprehensive real-time network performance monitoring solution.
Special thanks to Curt Christian for contributing to this article.
8 years ago
Such great information. Thanks
7 years ago
Great info! Cyber security is so important today. There are some clever crooks out there so being on top of your/our game is vital!