The 52nd ASHE Annual Conference is just days away and more than 3,000 health care professionals are preparing to travel to Boston to attend. They will have the opportunity to learn about emerging trends and best practices for efficiency and sustainability, network with colleagues, and see the latest products and solutions. This year’s conference is packed with more than 50 educational sessions around the theme of “staying fit” in your role as a health care facility management professional.
Here’s what we’re looking forward to next week:
- 5:00-6:00 pm: New ASHE Member/First-Time Attendee Reception (Sheraton Boston Hotel)
- 6:00-8:00 pm: ASHE Annual Conference Welcome Reception (Sheraton Boston Hotel)
- 7:30-9:30 am: Opening Session, Awards, and Keynote Presentation: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day
- 10:45 am-1:45 pm: Exhibit Hall Open – Visit us at booth #903 to learn about the latest solutions and check out our interactive kiosks for a chance to win great prizes including Apple TV, Kindle Fire HDX, Windows 101 Tablet and more!
- 1:45-3:00 pm: Schneider Electric’s Brad Tingwald will introduce General Session speakers Steve Spaanbroek, Managing Director, MSL Healthcare Consulting Inc; York Chan, Administrator Facilities, Advocate Health Care; George “Skip” Smith, Vice President, Physical Asset Services, Catholic Health Initiatives; and Gerry Kaiser, Senior Director, Facilities Resource Group, Ascension. Read more about this General Session: Working Through Mergers and Acquisitions: Opportunities for the Facility Team
- 3:15-4:30 pm: Our own Jeff Eggleston will introduce Michael A. Hatton, System Executive and Larry Newlands, Director of Energy Management, Memorial Hermann Health System for The Long Push Part IV: The Story of Memorial Hermann concurrent session
- 4:30-6:30 pm: ASHE Annual Conference Exhibit Hall Reception – Be sure to stop by booth #903 to see us!
- 9:30-10:45 am: General Session – Hospital Resilience: Best Practice Approach
- 10:45 am-1:45 pm: Exhibit Hall Open – Last chance to visit booth #903 to see our newest solutions
- 1:45-3:00 pm: Concurrent session – Redefining Total Cost of Ownership
- 6:00-9:00 pm: ASHE Annual Outing at Boston’s Fenway Park
- 8:45-10:00 am: General Session – Just Ask ASHE Codes and Standards Forum
- 10:10-11:10 am: Concurrent session – Capital Spending and Allocating Funds in a Health System
Check out the complete ASHE Annual Conference schedule and follow @SE_Healthcare on Twitter for updates on the ASHE conference and opportunities to win big!
We look forward to seeing you in Boston! What are you looking forward to on the ASHE Annual agenda? Share your comments below